Перейти к публикации

Партнёрка с Microsoft поможет Ninja стримить Gears 5 до официального релиза

Rаkot
 Поделиться

Рекомендованные сообщения

@SAF0001, у меня сестра двоюродная, ее отец ( дядька мой) заставлял с самого раннего детства смотреть фильмы исключительно на английском, плюс чтение и общение с разными англичанами в итоге она стала переводчицей, у нее знание языка прям в идеале, и работает ща в думе.

@SAF0001, it’s hard to say how much time it takes and what my real level of knowledge. For example what level I can get if I’ll try to go to IELTS exam, who knows.

And I can’t say, that I’ve learned English intensive, my way is to read, listen and write by using English every day, but I didn’t set any goals for myself.

@SAF0001, it’s hard to say how much time it takes and what my real level of knowledge. For example what level I can get if I’ll try to go to IELTS exam, who knows.

And I can’t say, that I’ve learned English intensive, my way is to read, listen and write by using English every day, but I didn’t set any goals for myself.

I asking you because I want to understand how much time I will spend to improve my read and write skills.

About your level, there are many sites with tests that gives people chance to test their level, intermediate or advanced for example, I thought you checked your level the same way in past. But ok, don’t take it in mind, sorry:)

>my way is to read, listen and write by using English every day

I try to go the same way, but I think I spend not enough time for it:( ...And I hope you understand what I write on my “English”...:D

I asking you because I want to understand how much time I will spend to improve my read and write skills.

About your level, there are many sites with tests that gives people chance to test their level, intermediate or advanced for example, I thought you checked your level the same way in past. But ok, don’t take it in mind, sorry:)

>my way is to read, listen and write by using English every day

I try to go the same way, but I think I spend not enough time for it:( ...And I hope you understand what I write on my “English”...:D

Мужик, мы все понимаем, можете ехать в англию и жить там, вас поймут с вашим знанием языка   

@SAF0001, :))))) I can say that from perspective of my past experience with native speakers, they not all know English on level of some not native speakers. It’s like with us and Russian language, so, yes all of them will understand You already.

I said about IELTS, to point You to fact, that all those levels, is just formal thing, You really need to understand it. If You want to get to some formal level, it’s one thing, if you want just to read or speak using English, then do it.

@SAF0001, :))))) I can say that from perspective of my past experience with native speakers, they not all know English on level of some not native speakers. It’s like with us and Russian language, so, yes all of them will understand You already.

I said about IELTS, to point You to fact, that all those levels, is just formal thing, You really need to understand it. If You want to get to some formal level, it’s one thing, if you want just to read or speak using English, then do it.

I understand you, any test can’t check you real knowledge(in any another one skill too), but it can show some basic info for easy I think. Ok, thanks:)

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас
 Поделиться

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...