Перейти к публикации

Как принять участие в бета тесте Endwar

Pocomaxa
 Поделиться

Рекомендованные сообщения

Новостей сегодня немного, простите, но однако хочу сообщить, что вы можете принять участие в бета тесте Endwar. ЗаходитеСЮДА и регистрируйтесь. В течении пары дней, если вас выбрали, вы получите сообщение на мыло об этом, а само тестирование пройдёт в конце Июня или начале Июля. Удачи.

http://www.techshout.com/images/end-war-logo.jpg

xbgamer.blogspot.com

ну вообще написано в теме... )) В течении пары дней, если вас выбрали, вы получите сообщение на мыло об этом, а само тестирование пройдёт в конце Июня или начале Июля. Удачи.

Зарегестрировался,потом пришло письмо на мыло,заполнил форму. В общем пригласили на бетатестирование.

Thank you for your registration

Your registration is now complete, thank you for your time and interest. 

We'll get back to you in the following days to let you know if you have been selected to participate in the Beta test.     

The Community Team  

Tom Clancy's EndWar

Остаётся только ждать... и зарегить ещё пару-тройку акков)

Пришла сегодня на мыло мессага - короче меня выбрали :yahoo: :yes2: )

Прошел по ссылке, и вот:

Tom Clancy's EndWar Private Beta

What's New

What's New (Order by Date)

Welcome to the Tom Clancy's EndWar Private Beta!

Congratulations on being one of the lucky gamers selected to take part in the private Beta for Tom Clancy's

EndWar! We're very excited to have you.

So what's next?

To get started with the Game or the Beta program check out the HOW TO PLAY section.

Most importantly, we need you to Play the game! The more you play, the better.

Another important thing we need is for you to give us your feedback using the FORUMS. Have a

suggestion? Post it up. Have a gripe? Let us know. The forums are where you can discuss anything and

everything about the EndWar beta. Don't forget, you can also let us know what you like about the game so

that we know when we're on the right track.

REPORT BUGS: We know EndWar is a bit rough around the edges right now and chances are you'll run into a few bugs. When that happens please use BUG REPORT tool and tell us all about it. This function will be available to you once the BETA begins in a few short days.

And remember:

This is a Private Beta. That means everything you see and play stays between you and Ubisoft.

Plus, we can't stress this enough, a Beta is not final code. To put it in simpler terms, this is a work in

progress. There are still plenty of details and kinks to work out and what you'll be playing will be very

different from what will hit store shelves once EndWar is completed and released.

Above all, have fun and enjoy your time with the beta!

-Li C. Kuo (aka QuidProKuo)

Community Developer, EndWar

Ubisoft Shanghai

How to play

Q: What is the EndWar private demo (EPD)/ Beta?

A: It’s a preview of the online multiplayer game mode in EndWar called the Theater of War (TOW). It features 3 maps, 4 games modes, 3 factions with all their units and upgrades (all upgrades must be purchased in the Barracks). The games can be played in 1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2.

Q: What is the goal of this private demo (EPD)/ Beta?

A: The main goals of the private demo are to stress test the networking and matchmaking features plus have the multiplayer game mode – the Theatre of War – play tested to get your feedback on the game play mechanics, units and upgrades balance, and more.

Q: How long is the Beta test going to be?

A: The Beta will run from June 16th until July 7th.

Q: What equipment do I need to play the EndWar private demo (EPD)/ Beta?

A: You’ll need an Xbox 360 with a HD, an Xbox Live Gold account, a broadband internet connection and an X360 headset.

Q: How can I download the private demo (EPD)/ Beta?

A: If you’re selected to enter the Beta you’ll receive a token which will then be used to download the Beta software via Xbox Live.

Q: How much space do I need on my HDD to download the private demo (EPD)/ Beta?

A: You’re going to need at least 3 Go of free space.

Q: How can I play the private demo (EPD)/ Beta after it’s been installed in my HDD?

A: Go to the games blade on your Xbox 360 interface, there should now be an EndWar entry under the “My Games” section.

Q: Is the private demo (EPD)/ Beta like the final game in terms of quality?

A: The EPD is only a reduced part of one of the 3 game modes planned in EndWar. The game is still in development, a lot of elements in it are going to be improved, tweaked, or changed (graphics, audio, balancing, interfaces etc.). Your feedback on the game will play a critical role in helping us finalize and polish EndWar.

Q: What kind of feedback can I provide and what input can I have on the game?

A: You can use the Forums to discuss any gameplay issues (balancing, suggestions, etc.) and you can also report bugs via the official EndWar Beta website. We highly encourage your participation in the forums as this is one of the best ways to let us know what your thoughts are on the game. Remember, one of the key purposes of this Beta is to get your feedback!

Q: How will I be rewarded for my participation?

A: Your reward will be the knowledge that you’ve helped us make EndWar the best it can be. That, and a set of exclusive gamerpics that you won’t find anywhere else. These will be made available to you at a future date.

Q: Can I play the private demo in split screen, system link and live?

A: You can play the game through the live only. The demo only features online multiplayer games, in 1 Vs 1 and 2 Vs 2. Split screen and system link aren’t available.

Изменено пользователем Lord_Dragon

Я БУДУ УЧАСТВОВАТЬ В БЕТКЕ!!!!!!!!!АЛИЛУЯ!!!!!!!!!!! Изменено пользователем Portgas

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас
 Поделиться

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...