Перейти к публикации

Проблема с Xbox One X

D13SELBOY
 Поделиться

Рекомендованные сообщения

В 2020 покупать 360, когда х можно купить за 20 и с полной обраткой всех боксов, мда

фрибутный х360 слим за 4к уж всяко можно. Под пират перевод и фри длц вполне норм. До сих пор переодически запускаю.

фрибутный х360 слим за 4к уж всяко можно. Под пират перевод и фри длц вполне норм. До сих пор переодически запускаю.

Ну это на пару дней побаловаться и выкинуть его, как отпустит ностальгия. И не забывайте, что игры с 360 некоторые подшаманены нормально под х. Тот же витчер 2, рдр, хало всякие, гири Изменено пользователем crackdown

Ну это на пару дней побаловаться и выкинуть его, как отпустит ностальгия

кому под что. Свою копеечную стоимость норм отрабатывает. Жаль что на хох версии моды и переводы не прикрутить.

В случае с обычными играми - да. И без впн-а.

А если обратка - впн аргентины и аргентинская банковская карта.

Сколько не пытался покупать в Аргентине нифига не работало. За смену региона 1$ снимали, а при покупки игры выдавали ошибку... Так что лучше на Аргентину не расчитывать.

ленди

анди

Так кста фрибут х360 норм в старую дич может с эмуляторами

пс2 берите , зачем тот 360 , а лучше ленди

Херни не посоветуешь.Второй совет и снова не в бровь а в глаз!

Сколько не пытался покупать в Аргентине нифига не работало. За смену региона 1$ снимали, а при покупки игры выдавали ошибку... Так что лучше на Аргентину не расчитывать.

Ну это чисто для Украины/РБ, может быть Казахстан еще.

Тут норм пашет. 

Ну это чисто для Украины/РБ, может быть Казахстан еще.

Тут норм пашет. 

Для стран, где нет офф стора, но карты не все привязываются.

Для стран, где нет офф стора, но карты не все привязываются.

Да, я просто конкретно за страны про которые знаю, что там оно норм пашет.

Ребят, извиняюсь, что не совсем в соответствующей ветке , но в профильной тишина. Купил сабж(one x), ,запускаю ведьмака. Режим производительности в опциях. Через 10 секунд смотришь, снова стоит режим 4к. Не понимаю в чём дело. Телевизор 1080. Как сделать что режим производительности не слетал ?

Ребят, извиняюсь, что не совсем в соответствующей ветке , но в профильной тишина. Купил сабж(one x), ,запускаю ведьмака. Режим производительности в опциях. Через 10 секунд смотришь, снова стоит режим 4к. Не понимаю в чём дело. Телевизор 1080. Как сделать что режим производительности не слетал ?

Проблема в ведьмаке. Я погуглил, этот баг у них еще с 17 года.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/7la1kq/witcher_3_wont_stay_on_performance_setting/

@Zombie, Спасибо. Прочел. А решения так и нет. Тогда непонятно, почему у одних нормально, а у других так((( Ппц расстроился.

Спасибо. Прочел. А решения так и нет. Тогда непонятно, почему у одних нормально, а у других так((( Ппц расстроился.

Задай режим в опциях до загрузки сейва.

@OkeyGoogle, так задаю.Загружаюсь. А там в опции глянешь , и ползунок уже будет на 4к стоять. Я какие уже только комбинации не пробовал. Изменено пользователем Sotona_RUS

@OkeyGoogle, так задаю.Загружаюсь. А там в опции глянешь , и ползунок уже будет на 4к стоять. Я какие уже только комбинации не пробовал.

А я чем тебе 4к не катит? Или экран меньше?

А там в опции глянешь , и ползунок уже будет на 4к стоять

А не надо туда больше заглядывать. Ты что визуально не отличаешь что у тебя в 60 фпс картинка идет?

Изменено пользователем OkeyGoogle

@OkeyGoogle, Вообще , по ощущению идёт в 60 ( ну или близко к тому), но сам понимаешь , смущает ползунок этот. А вообще тоже думал не лезть туда больше. Спасибо друг за совет и за помощь вообще)))

• 2 недели спустя...
подскажите, отказывается бокс видеть установленные игры в оффлайн режиме, консоль домашняя, что надо сделать?

Ребята кто столкнулся с проблемой HDD на Xbox One X, есть решение проблемы заменой кондэнсаторов, нашел ответ на reddit... оставляю здесь подробное описание человека с форума на английском... 

For everyone with an e105/e102 issue
Hi, I had this same problem (still do) Everyone told me it was due to hard drive failure so i went and got one of those seagate firecudas (tried with a 1tb Samsung ssd) did the partitioning for it and put it back in. worked well after the install but came back after a few days and the problem was back e105, i restart the console then i get e102.

Someone else mentioned it was due to the power supply so i bought a new power supply for my xbox one x, that didnt solve the problem either. what currently works is when i get the e105 error i turn off the xbox unplug it, hold down the power button for 20 seconds and then i plug the console back in and power it back on. the console starts up and i get to the dashboard with no issues. The problem with that solution is that the e105 error will come back every once in a while. Also, my installations tend to stop randomly. The solution to the installation issue is to tun off the console for a minute or two and then turn it back on, installation continues as usual until it stops once again.

Someone mentioned it could be due to overheating or thermal issues. I got thermal grizzley kryonaut and reformed the green pads put it all back together with no change to my issues.

I bought a new xbox but im still trying to figure out how to fix this weird issue Im not sure whats going on or what the problem could be because once the installation completes i can play the games with no issues at 4k, xbox doesnt randomly shut down etc. It has become an obsession of mine to figure this out.

My guess would be that it has to do with a capacitor somewhere. The reason behind my guess is that all my problems get fixed after unplugging the Xbox and draining all lingering power in the capacitors by holding down the power button. Has anyone replaced any capacitors on their boards? What else have you tried? For all of those with the "just send it back" replies I already have a new working one I would just love to solve this my curiosity chose this Xbox to become obsessed with. Let me know what you guys come up with I'm willing to try it and get back to you. If there are any techs out there a la Louis Rossmann, I would love to hear from you.

To recap things I've tried: new power supply, new thermal paste, new hard drive, 1tb Samsung SSD, reformat (many times), clear saved files (many times), offline update (many times).

Edit: it's an Xbox one X My new one is an Xbox one X Gears 5 edition (love the startup sound ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Edit: ok so some updates. I am currently testing out the capacitors below the odd connection but I'm not getting any reading from them am I testing them incorrectly? I'm using a multimeter is there a different tool for the job it's a 16v capacitor but I'm getting nothing let me know if you have any tips.

Update 2: ok so I tested the capacitors near the hard drive connection using this method https://youtu.be/wrJXdJbX5zg. And according to the video my capacitors are fine. At this point I believe the solution of replacing the capacitors won't work for me. (That's not to say it won't work for you just recommend testing before replacing). I'm not sure what else to test at this point. I haven't given up though I'm on a mission here let's save some Xbox 1x's!

Update 3: ok so I gotta give it up to u/xb000x he was not wrong. I tested the capacitors and there was definitely some small variations. I will be replacing them this week ND and will get back to you guys once I have some results. I did something stupid with my other Xbox and am trying to get the preview build to fix it.

Update 4: sorry for the late update I've been a little busy lately. I removed the capacitors in question last night had a bit of trouble removing the solder from inside the hole on the motherboard but it got done! I will be installing the new capacitors today after work. I went to Fry's and got some high temperature rated capacitors so hopefully they'll last a bit longer. I took some pictures as well and will be posting those soon. For those of you who got your working congratulations! Hopefully others have found this useful.

Final update (for now): ok so here is my final update for the time being. The caps were replaced and Xbox turns on (nothing new Xbox already turned on.) I installed gears 5 last night with no issues (installation didn't stop) today I tried installing Halo Master Chief collection and guess what, installation stopped. It is not the hard drive as I am using a new Seagate firecuda 2tb. I haven't had too much time to play with the Xbox but my gut tells me the e105 error will be back. Here are pics of my replaced caps if anyone is curious Xbox new caps https://imgur.com/a/6p0NDxV and also what caps I used. As you can see I did not replace the two smaller caps as those did not show any signs of fault using my oscilloscope. I will replace those nonetheless just to be sure it's not just something happening under the radar (highly doubtful). Let me know your opinions and what you might think could be going on here. I'll be testing out more components as ideas/solutions get posted.

Final (final) post: ok so here it is the final final post. I went ahead and replaced the two smaller capacitors on the board http://imgur.com/a/K3odbeh. The problem persists, the installation stops and I still get the e105 error. At this point I have to say this is not the solution. If anyone can post pictures of their Xbox with new caps and their solder jobs I'll admit that it's most likely just my bad luck but for now I've posted pics tested parts and can say without a doubt that this is not the solution. If anyone else has another solution let me know. For those wondering if the new caps were defective, they were not each was tested and showed no variations. Let me know what you guys think, do you agree or disagree.

IT WORKS! ok, a few things to note. You will need to do a FULL format of the drive via command prompt in admin mode. you can find instructions online on how to do the format. DO NOT assign a drive letter and once th format is done delete the partition so that the driver just says "unallocated space" doing it any other way will result in errors (I got a e100 before doing full format). Once you install the new update everything should work good as new. I've installed all my games on the internal 2tb hard drive without a hitch. I'm happy to say we have found a solution. Hats off to u/xb000x for all his hard work as well. Feel free to ask for help or pictures if you need them. (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас
 Поделиться

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...