Scalebound

creetos18
 Поделиться

Рекомендованные сообщения

Посмеялись и хватит

https://i.cubeupload.com/S3iNb8.png

Что это значит??

Ты мистера икс что ли не знаешь?

Не знал его твит просто. Он русский же кстати??

• 3 недели спустя...

It’s my first time talking to Kamiya in depth since he first told me about Scalebound, over three years ago. In that last meeting, he showed me his personal arcade collection, and we discussed his career and development philosophies with the excited underpinnings of this new passion project he was making with Microsoft.

It’s impossible to not ask about the death of a game that was incredibly personal to Kamiya, but also a bold new direction for Platinum.

“For the fans, an apology is really all that I can offer. I’m terribly sorry.” Kamiya says with conviction. “The staff here at Platinum, the creative team at Microsoft, there were a lot of people who worked on this game and tried to make it special. I feel a lot of weight for not being able to have had something come from their efforts."

Although disappointed, Kamiya acknowledges that the process was important regardless of the the outcome. “Along the way we learned a lot and gained new experience,” he continues, “so the time we spent was not wasted. This time the outcome was unfortunate, but it’s always been the way that as soon as one project is finished then it’s onwards to the next, and that’s just how it will be this time too.“ The value of this experience seems paramount as a motivation for moving on.

Интересная статья

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/06/06/the-future-of-platinumgames-ign-first

Изменено пользователем creetos18

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас
 Поделиться

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...